Korman is committed to sustainability. We respect the environment, prioritize conservation and seek ways to promote environmental responsibility in all aspects of our business.
Korman Residential’s Common Ground Community Gardens offer residents a piece of earth to grow their own organic vegetables, hers, and flowers. Access to these spaces accompanies by tools and automatic watering systems come at no additional cost to our residents.
Our Modernista Earth Friendly Apartments Include:
- Cabinets: Regionally-sourced FCS Certified wood with 100%recycled pre-consumer material.
- Custom Engineered Wood Flooring: Contains 74% pre-consumer recycled wood from renewable, fast-growing Pine that would have been thrown away.
- Paint: Zero VOC paint contains 0% volatile organic compounds which contribute to smog.
- Tile: Contains a combined 37.4% pre- consumer and post-consumer recycled material content.
- Low-flow Showerheads: Reduces water consumption by as much as 50% and the energy cost of heating the water by as much as 50%.
- Counter & Backspalsh: Contains recycled material.
Bike Share Program
Bike Share was designed with a little fun in mind. Residents can enjoy an active lifestyle at no cost. Whether you’re looking for some fun exercise or simply need to run some errands, put your life in motion with our LIVEKORMAN Bike Share Program.